Within your travel spend, our quality service, innovation, flexibility and global buying power will deliver exceptional value to you, our valued customer. Real value comes from real expertise. Industry knowledge and practical advice are completely intergrated at XL Oceanair Travel to ensure we maximize on your travel investment. XL Oceanair Travel (Pty) Ltd is a full‐service Travel Management Company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. With branch offices in Cape Town and Durban, it has served the Southern African corporate and leisure travel markets for over thirty years.
100% owned by Beryl Kolb. We have a board of 3 directors, being Beryl Kolb, Managing Director, Mr Reginald Berkowitz, Attorney at Law ‐ retired, Director, and Mr Gysbert Wege, Chief Financial Officer for DENEB Investments, Director
“Our consultants share our passion for unparalleled service; we are all committed to building long lasting relationships by gaining an in-depth understanding of your personalities and businesses, thus aiming at all times to offer the best possible travel recommendations and advice!”
COMPLIANCE OF FAIR LABOUR PRACTICES
- We support BBBEE wholeheartedly and we believe our BBBEE Level 4 reflects our commitment in this area.
- We comply with the Labour Relations Act that is currently in effect in South Africa and have adopted a Code of Good Practice in line with the Act. The company has Policies and Procedures in place to support rules, regulations requirements and work standards in the workplace.
- 50% of jobs created for black people.
- 25% of sales procured from local suppliers.
- Min 12 days per annum of productivity deployed in assisting black EME and QSE beneficiaries.
- We are passionate about social responsibility and making a difference to the world.
- XL Oceanair Travel has supported The Little Travellers HIV/AIDS Initiative, an income generating project since 2000 for the Hillcrest Aids Centre Trust, Kwa Zulu Natal.
- Regular fundraising at branch levels for local projects.
- We minimize our own travel/water and power usage.